Speedy Strip strive to provide a quality service with hundreds of
satisfied customers for the services we provide.
However we can not guarantee if a customer's doors or products have been
stripped by blow torch or other means and scorched or damaged prior to
the paint being stripped off.
1. Water Based / Acrylic products can only be removed by Hand Stripping
Method at additional cost. This will need to be agreed before start.
2. The removal of Filler's, Glues, Stains and small paint residue in the
crevices is not guaranteed.
3. Glass can be stripped in Tank; a little cleaning is required on
return. We do not guarantee against breakages in transit, however we
have not broke any glass to date as great care is taken.
4. Locks/handles/hinges/furniture that are not secure may be lost in
process, no claim for lost items will be entertained.
5. Whist every effort is made, wood is an un-predictable organic product
- porous in nature. Therefore shrinking, bowing or distortion of any
type may occur.
6. Collection & Delivery date agreed or implied is not final.
7. Any third party / trades employed with relation to order may not be
charged to us under any condition.
5. Speedy Strip demands that when our operative is on your premises,
insuring them against any damage sustained to goods, persons or fittings
will be at customers own cost. No claims entertained.
6. Doors can only be collected from ground level.
7. Shades or colour of doors cannot be guaranteed, even within same
batch or single item.
8. Sorry No Credit - Cash On Delivery (C.O.D.)
9. In the event of no payment within 30 days of goods being ready for
delivery. Goods will be sold to recover Invoice value.
10. Failed Collection & Deliveries will be charged at prevailing rates.
11. Marking of your doors is important for ensuring the correct door
goes back in the right frame, if for any reason it does not happen - we
bare no responsibility.
12. Loose Items or items damaged or cracked prior to stripping can not
be guaranteed as these can come off or work loose and be lost during the
process of stripping. No claim will be entertained for any lost or
broken items not secured or removed prior to collection
13 After Stripping and drying sometimes a white residue forms due to the
nature of the wood and chemicals used, this can easily be removed with
white vinegar, this process is down to the customer to carry out after